Thursday, October 6, 2016

7 Random Facts About Me!

1)I am French and Greek.
2)I go to the Bahamas almost every year.
3)Many rattle snakes appear in my backyard.
4)I have broken two bones.
5)I am scared of spiders.
6)My best mile is 6:50.
7)I am afraid of clowns.

7 Random Facts About Alex Rider!

1) His dad was a agent against MI6 but he was killed.
2) His uncle was a MI6 agent against Alex's dad but died.
3) He has no living family members that he knows of.
4)Alex is in MI6.
5)He was attacked by a shark before.
6)He was once shot right above is heart.
7)He has saved the world many times.


How to do comments:
1. You need to do thoughtful and kind comments.
2. Don't do comments of what people already commented.
3. Always have a question to make a conversation.
4. If you read something and it makes you think about something, write a post about what it made you think of.
5.Make sure you always proofread what you comment.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Max,

    You have some very interesting facts about yourself.My name Noah and I go to A. E. Wright middle school. I can relate to you I am also really scared of clowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can view my blog by going to the URL http://noahcorey5304.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Hi Max, My name is Jack and I know how you feel about clowns I went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.

    ReplyDelete